I'll hopefully try to post at least one blog entry each week - which might not be so hard considering how often I go shopping!
The one thing I get so annoyed about is when i'm considering buying a new lipstick or concealer or something, but i'm a little unsure. So I browse just about every existing makeup blog to get a second opinion.....but NO ONE has a review! I also can't stand when someone blogs about this amazing product, raving about how good it is and that it's so worth buying, bla bla bla.....but there are NO pictures or swatches! What's the point in the blog entry?!
WELL.....i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who finds this. Hopefully, my blog won't have any annoying traits haha, HOWEVER, if ever there is something that you don't like about my blog, please let me know and I will try my best to resolve it.
Also, please let me know if there is anything in particular that you'd like to see on here. Now I don't mean that if someone requests a review of....Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Aventure 57, that i'll just happen to have it, or go out and buy it just for a review, ha. What I mean is; you might like to see my collection of nail polishes, or a black eyeshadow that I like and would recommend.
I'd also appreciate any general feedback, and I apologise for the lengthy welcome blog entry ;)
So stay tuned for my first review and thanks for stopping by =D

No comments:
Post a Comment